Please email or fax your resume to the contact below:
4820 N. 8th Place
Phoenix, AZ 85014
Contact: Clint McGaha
Fax: (602) 252-1122
Customer Service Representative
Press Operator Ryobi 3302 and 3404DI first or second shift
We Offer an excellent environment, development/growth opportunities, competitive pay, paid time off, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, 401K, bonus program.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: include the following.
Other duties may be assigned as needed:
• Setting up and operating printing press
• Access the batching system to view press schedule and identify priority jobs to be completed.
• Utilize job tickets to determine quantity to be printed, stock specifications, color(s) and special printing instructions.
• Complete and maintain all required paperwork, records, job tickets, etc.
• Follow all safety and work rules and regulations.
• Maintain departmental housekeeping standards and perform other duties as assigned.
• Able to read and comprehend job tickets and customer specifications from image files etc
• Mechanically inclined and production oriented.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Promote a safe and efficient work environment.
• Good troubleshooting and problem solving skills with a mechanical and production bias.
• The employee is regularly required to stand and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee frequently is required to walk; use foot/feet to operate machines, and talk or hear. The employee is regularly required to reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 40-50 lbs and stand for extended periods of time.
2 years Ryobi 3302 or Ryobi 3404DI