Are brochures still useful?
Surprisingly, the answer is yes. Printing brochures in the age of the internet is still a viable way of promoting your business.
Still unsure about the relevancy of brochures? Here are some statistics that should win you over:
- Tourists love brochures, and 70% of them tend to pick up a few during their trips.
- Eight out of 10 people consider going to a business that they read about in a brochure.
- Around 95% of the people who get brochures end up becoming informed leads.
Those are very impressive numbers regarding the effectiveness of using brochures as a promotional strategy. Now, how do you go about making them?
Designing Your Brochure
Now that there’s no more doubt about the effectiveness of brochures, the only problem is how you can produce yours. Printing brochures doesn’t have to be complicated. You can use software like Adobe Photoshop to create your brochure design, or you can rely on online platforms like Canva, which has plenty of templates that you can grab. These platforms make the design process easy. Once you have your design, you need to print a sample first so you can see what it looks like.
Printing Your Brochure
If you want to use your desktop printer to produce your materials, here are a few things that you have to consider:
- Be sure that you choose the right size for printing brochures. The size that you have chosen when doing the layout should match the paper where it is going to be printed in. Printing an 8.5 x 11 layout on an 8 x10 paper can ruin your brochure.
- Extend your design slightly beyond the borders of the layout. This is important, so there will be no white space on the edge of the brochure when it gets printed.
- Always use high-resolution images when designing.
- Choose the right paper for your brochure. Usually, heavier paper produces the best results when printing brochures.
These are just a few tips that you can use when you’re printing your brochures, and you’re on a tight budget. For more information, you can always contact Print Time.